WE ARE AN APPROVED 503 (c) (3) Charitable Foundation

EIN 26-3290073Exempt Private Foundation

ALSO SEE THE FOUNDATION WEB SITE

Donations to the Foundation

Please Visit Our Website Where You Can "Purchase" a Donation From Our Online Store. http://home.mikegotzforsci.org

Monday, September 8, 2008

Mike's Visit

Mike had a great visit yesterday and was so happy to see everyone! Thanks so much for showing up to visit, take pics, and have a beer with Mike! It was nice to see everyone and he'll be home same time next Sunday as well! I uploaded some pictures from his "visit" to the slide.com link so please take a look and add any you all may have taken. I also changed his profile picture.

See everyone at the Greene Turtle tomorrow!

-Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim,

I love your new hair cut!!! I give you credit, I'm too scared to cut my hair short. It looks great!

I am happy to hear that Mike had a good day home this past Sunday. Sounds like there was a big turnout to welcome him back. Aunt Nancy told me he even had a few beers...I wasn't expecting that. I'm just glad he was home and enjoying himself with all of his family and friends. Wish I could be at the Green Turtle today. Hope it is a HUGE success.

Love to all and a big hug for Mike.

-Robin

Anonymous said...

Kim,

I agree with Robin - I love your new haircut. Thanks for the update on Mike's visit home on Sunday (and, as Robin says - Mike confirmed on the phone last night that he had a really great day with all who love him and enjoyed the cold beers - which he has certainly earned!). So great. And thanks for posting new photos -both Mom and Dad forwarded already Crystal's photos. Looks like we all missed out on a wonderful day. And we're missing another one today at the Greene Turtle. Hope that everybody has a wonderful time - and that the day is a huge success too. Love to all, Aunt Nancy