WE ARE AN APPROVED 503 (c) (3) Charitable Foundation

EIN 26-3290073Exempt Private Foundation

ALSO SEE THE FOUNDATION WEB SITE

Donations to the Foundation

Please Visit Our Website Where You Can "Purchase" a Donation From Our Online Store. http://home.mikegotzforsci.org

Monday, July 14, 2008

July 14, 2008

Mike had an easier night as our dad held virgil at his bedside! As some of you saw, Mike was sitting in his chair yesterday with his beloved niece, Savannah, on his lap! This was received by him with a huge smile we all know and love. He was able to slightly grip a Sharpie pen, but unable to write with it quite yet. HIs room was decorated with gifts from his friends Crystal, Randy, Shannon, Kyle, Jay, Amanda, Sean, Joe and his girlfirend (I'm sorry I forgot her name!) including new knives, a Rebel Flag, pictures of him with all of his wonderful friends, and especially a separately framed picture of him and his "better half", Sean Hungerford!

Thank you all for the warm thoughts, gifts, words of encouragement, meat-filled breakfasts, and just being there for Mike. It means the word to everyone in his family, and especially to him.

-Kim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike,

I am so happy we were able to come visit you...you amaze me! I am thinking of you always and know you will pull through this. I love you very much and can't wait to see you again.

Love you,
Robin

Shannon said...

Mike, I am so honored to have you in my life- the courage and spirit that you have had has been nothing short of inspiring. You are a true soldier and just like I told you before, it didn't take this for me to realize- because I've always known that I love you!

I'm praying for you every second of every day, and I can't wait to come see you again very soon!

Aunt Susan said...

Mike,
After seeing you this weekend, I know that you will work hard and do everything you can to get strong. You are the very best and I love you so, so much! I hated to leave and will come again very soon. Keep your sense of humor and positive attitude and you will get through this and we are with you all the way always. Love you Mike.
-Aunt Susan

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike. I wanted you to know that me and my dad and hopefully uncle ray are coming down to see you next weekend the weekend of the 26th. Robin and Yves mentioned they are also going to try to come with us.i like to see you are staying strong and doing everything you can to get better. but i have been thinking of you all the time and i cant wait to see you. Feel better bro

Love
Kevin