WE ARE AN APPROVED 503 (c) (3) Charitable Foundation

EIN 26-3290073Exempt Private Foundation

ALSO SEE THE FOUNDATION WEB SITE

Donations to the Foundation

Please Visit Our Website Where You Can "Purchase" a Donation From Our Online Store. http://home.mikegotzforsci.org

Thursday, July 17, 2008

website with spinal injury stories....

"I acquired a spinal cord injury four years ago when I fell down a staircase. It was a C5 injury that left me paralyzed and in a wheelchair for almost a year. I am now a walking quad and use a cane to get around. " Lei Chang, C5 spinal Injury, now walking!!!

http://www.paralysis.org/site/c.9dJzHJNmGkF/b.2262987/k.E9D1/Lei_Chang.htm

5 comments:

JJ's Mommy said...

Def the best story I have found YET:)

Anonymous said...

This story from Lei Chang is so uplifting and hopeful. We all believe Michael will achieve so much down the road - but stories like this one confirm our belief that this is more than possible.

Love to Mike and to all - Aunt Nancy

Shannon said...

Its Mike's determination and good spirits...his attitude about the whole thing that lets me know that he will get better. I can't wait to beat his butt in horseshoes next summer! I can see it now, I throw a ringer and he sits behind me crying about it LOL...oh good times.

Miss you Mike!

Anonymous said...

Micky said it was great to see you and I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I can't wait to come and see you.I heard you've been hitting on the nurses, make sure you behave yourself. You've come a long way from always getting Adam in trouble(ha ha)and if you need anything you can always call me and Mick. Can't wait to fix you another rum and coke. I love you very much! Mrs. Gaz

Anonymous said...

This is a great story. Mike, I know how determined you are and you will let nothing get in your way of reaching your goals. Time heals all wounds and in time I know you will be back in full force. Wishing I could be there with you and the family...can't wait to see you. Love you!!
Robin