WE ARE AN APPROVED 503 (c) (3) Charitable Foundation

EIN 26-3290073Exempt Private Foundation

ALSO SEE THE FOUNDATION WEB SITE

Donations to the Foundation

Please Visit Our Website Where You Can "Purchase" a Donation From Our Online Store. http://home.mikegotzforsci.org

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Yesterday

Mike did well again yesterday both with his lungs and his PT. He has the 2 girls wrapped around his finger ( or so he says) They worked him an hour and a half, but obviously for the good, and he really did well, but slept for two hours after.

We are still trying to break him out of here. He seems more than ready physically and it's only a 2 hour ambulance ride to NRH where they have the exact same care available for any non-rehab issues. We will be talking with the Drs today to see what the timeline is. Everyone keep there fingers crossed for today.

You will notice a new picture of Mike to the right. Go to the slide show link and open the Images tab and click on the picture to see a bigger version.

Bigred

10 comments:

Shannon said...

Definitely crossing my fingers!!! Mike, you look more handsome then ever!!

Love you,
Shan

The Connelly's said...

Fingers crossed! We can't WAIT until he's closer to home!! Red, thank you so much for posting that picture! I had goosebumps looking at it becuase he looks so good!! Thanks so much for all the updates!! Hand in their Gotz - you'll be home before you know it!! Keep up the hard work!! We love you!!!!
Much love,
Crystal and Randy

Anonymous said...

Joe and I and Lori were on our way down today but will wait to see if my main man gets out. If so we'll be waitin' for him if not we'll re arrainge visit. Mike, buddy keep up the hard work, you're gettin' better each day, we're all here for you. Gary, Lori, Joe and Jess

JJ's Mommy said...

Can't wait to see you buddy, miss you!

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

Fingers are tightly crossed for a move today - and most definitely by tomorrow. More progress. From the handsome new picture of Mike - we can see that he is more than ready to start boot camp. No wonder he has the girls wrapped around his finger! Hopefully both lungs and the pneumonia will fully clear up before the move. Onward and upward and Love to Mike and his incredible parents and sisters.

Anonymous said...

Hoping for the best! Love you Mike, keep smiling :)

Love,
Robin

Aunt Karen said...

Hey Jeff - does Mike know how much he looks like the much younger version of you??? WOW - that picture gave me goosebumps! I'm so glad Mike will be moved soon, it will be so worth the trip for him to be in rehab 24/7 and closer to home and family. MIKE - counting the days for our visit. LOVE YOU ALL,
Karen

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike and Family: I just wanted to let you know that there are mega prayers and good wishes coming from 51 Fayette St. for you! Tommy and Susan keep us updated almost daily on your progress. Tommy gave me the web site last night to write to you (I hope I am doing it right - this is actually my first time at "blogging"....Well Mike I will continue to keep in touch and I am going to pass the web address to Lisa so she can write to you also. Mike keep up the hard work, I believe it will pay off and I hope the move comes soon for you so that you will get the therapy you need and be closer to your family, friends and your parents. Love to you and your family and tell your mom I am thinking of her.

Love,

Carol and Eddie Correia

Anonymous said...

I am double crossing my fingers! NRH looks like an incredible facility! Love to you all! Michael and I will be on our way to DC in no time!
Love,
Kristen and Michael

Anonymous said...

Crossing my Fingers. You will be outta there soon. We miss you buddy. Can't wait to see you.


Love,
Lynnea & Brian