WE ARE AN APPROVED 503 (c) (3) Charitable Foundation

EIN 26-3290073Exempt Private Foundation

ALSO SEE THE FOUNDATION WEB SITE

Donations to the Foundation

Please Visit Our Website Where You Can "Purchase" a Donation From Our Online Store. http://home.mikegotzforsci.org

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Schedule

I noticed something about a schedule and a link to it. I didn't see it on the Blog, so if someone can send it to me I will. Maybe it will make it easier for all and that way Mike can know what's potentially ahead of him each day.

I'll post another update with Mikes progress yesterday a little later.

Red

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, I think of you every minute of every day and wish I could be there with you. I wish I could make this easier for you, but I know you are willing to do whatever it takes to get better. And you WILL GET BETTER! I'll see you weekend after this one. I love you so much Mike!
Love,
Your Aunt Susan

p.s. Jeff, I saw something about a visitors' schedule. Not sure what that was either. I look forward to hearing more about Mike's progress. Hope you are all doing okay. I'm praying and thinking positive thoughts every, every minute.

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

Having a schedule for Mike's visitors makes a lot of sense. I looked back through some comments, and couldn't find the sign-up schedule you refer to. Ray and I are coming Sat-Mon, Aug. 16-18 - and we can't wait to see Mike. Hoping that his first full day of rehabilitation - though exhausting - was good. Love to All,
Aunt Nancy

The Connelly's said...

Red,
We have made a schedule for us friends to keep track of who is visiting when, however thought that it might be easier for us to just share it amongst ourselves. If you are interested in putting it on the blog, I can send you the link and information. We just didn't want to confuse things or make the blog less easy to read and navigate. It's up to you though! Just let me/Kim/Shannon know.
Love to all,
Crystal